Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scared.....

I called American Express today and reported my husbands credit card lost. I knew it was not going to be pretty once I did this. I did this because I knew what the next step was going to be.
I talked to my son yesterday and told him that I wasn't happy. He said why? Dad has been good lately....I said that I understood that and that what was making things harder for me....but it isn't real. He has been drinking non-stop since Tuesday and now in Las Vegas...etc...etc..
I discussed what was going on with my daughter. She seems ok with it. She knows whats been happening for a long time. She said she doesn't see him much anyways so its not really changing. She knows that I have been unhappy for a long time.
I called my husband at lunch today (not knowing where he was....but sounded loud). I told him that I was sorry but I was done with our marriage. He was really mad about the credit card. I asked him if we could do this nicely....(I know that isn't going to happen, but it made me feel better saying it.) He said he's glad and that he was done with me also. This may be the case, but I'm not sure. I don't care anymore. He started calling me names and I hung up the phone. He called alot more times but I let my voicemail pick it up. I didn't want to hear it.....it's to hurtful.
He said he was on his way home and that I can't kick him out of his own house. I am not sure what to do at this point. I guess he is flying home.....?????? I am walking on eggshells expecting him to come home and rage. I am a bit scared. He struck me 12 years ago and I called the police and he went to jail. I don't think he will hit me but truthfully, I'm not sure. I do know there will be verbal abuse. Most likely breaking things.
I have a houseful of kids here and only my daughter knows whats going on. She knows that if he comes in the house and starts anything she is to get the boys out. Hopefully she will listen to me once!!
I am in limbo.....just waiting.....scared but strong. This is not an empty threat. I need to do this for myself. I am dying with this situation....This disease.
I was planning on going to an open AA meeting tonight because there is a guest speaker usually on saturday nights, but it all depends what is happening here at home.
Please god watch over me and direct me in the right direction. I know I have to hurt to grow. Can we get this part over with as soon as possible please!!!???

No comments: