Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Grateful Day!


I know I entered a blog before this one....but something happened to it....New to this blog thing...so maybe I edited wrong or who knows....on to today...

I really don't have alot to say except how grateful I am for these days....I feel like I am dating a new man but I don't have to go through the hassle of getting to know each other....I know and love him!! What a difference sobriety brings right at this moment.

Today is day 16 and it is beautiful.......God, thank you for today! I don't expect it (or maybe I do) to go on as nice as this but for today, I am grateful!!

I am also helping myself....I am working out, going to Al-Anon and have seen a counselor twice so far....I am also communicating my needs and feelings.

1 comment:

Gin said...

The way you put it is exactly right. It is exactly like dating a new man although we already know and live that man. Great post. Congrats to both of you on the 16 days.