Sunday, September 13, 2009

September!!


August is gone.....Thank God!! I hate August!! (Don't tell my son, his birthday is in August!) Lazy days over, getting one in school locally and loading up my other for another year in college!! Etc., Etc., Etc.

I wasn't going to post until I had time....but can't resist a small note to tell everyone I'm still alive!!

I am envious of my dull boring life before May!! Drama hasn't stopped and If God has more planned for me......keep it coming!!! I'm ready!!!

Of those that have/haven't followed my blog:

May - I left my husband because of 20+ years of alcohol abuse, got back together because he decided to give sobriety a try...(Which he is still sober, thank you god!!)

June - My husband and I escaped to Vegas to have a romantic weekend and daughter decided to have a 3-day party.....ugh! Still fixing house damage

July - In the beginning -We left for Florida and got robbed!!
In the end - my daughter brought home a puppy and then left for college.....And I'm allergic to animals!!
(although I became extremely attached before giving him away 2 weeks later so I can breathe....breathing is good!)

August - My husband lost his job

September - so far.....September is good!! We are healthy, having more family dinners, and stronger than ever!! We are still a sober family!! I have alot to be grateful for.....and we have "new" TV's!!

Glad to be home......and pray for a bit of peace...please! Will follow-up soon...

2 comments:

Gin said...

So far so good for Septemeber! Yay!

Tall Kay said...

No wonder you hate August!

You sound alive and well! And your husband is sober, which is a miracle. It's good to hear from you and hopefully life will be serene for another month or two!