Sunday, July 5, 2009

When It Rains It Pours!!



It has taken me a bit to blog...so much has happened!!

First let me say that the moment passed of the alcoholics thoughts.....he still has not drank....

While we were away in Vegas my 19 year old daughter decided to have a party. She invited some friends that I have not heard the names before. I now understand that it was a 3 day party!! I also understand that the party was placed on facebook with a location. PERFECT!!

When we came home there was some damage. There was a fist hole in my son's door. The sliding glass doors were off the tracks. We have ruined tiles on the floor. Walls splattered with who knows what. Our door handle to our door completely broken, etc. etc.

My husband and I were upset about the party.....but she's never done something like this...I won't tell her this but I thought she was due!! I can't say how many parties I had when my parents went out of town. This isn't the worse part.....

Every July, I come back to Florida and stay on the beach....It's my serenity!! Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. we left. Wednesday morning we got a call.....we had been robbed. The sliding glass door was jarred open as well as the side garage door. They had taken all the tv's (7), all the computer monitors, and everything else of value.......

I wrote this blog a couple of weeks ago........I am going to post as is and continue with new blogs...I don't really want to live this again to add to it!!

3 comments:

Gin said...

Oh NO!!!!! I am so sorry! What a way to have your trip end on a sour note! How are things going now?

Syd said...

That is terrible news. I wonder if it was some of the party goers who robbed you. I hope not. Hope that things are better now.

Wait. What? said...

Oh my gosh!

SO sorry to hear the bad news!